Monday 15 April 2013

MORE OF BED SHEETS...PILLOW CASES N CUSHIONS.


Just as i had promised...i luv to show you peeps on how to cut the material of the bed sheet n cushions.

Actually it's very simple but to be on the safe side...i took out the hem of an old bedsheet n cut the material according to the length n breadth of it.



cut (L) at every four corners.





Next...you join the (L) of every corners.




And once you've sewn the four edges...just sew the upper n below the bed sheet with rubber strings...n walla you've got yourself a bed sheet!










since i have so much extra material....got me two different design of pillow cases.


I bought the english cotton at one of the shop selling at sales price!

I managed to buy only two materials...should have bought more....



AND
SOME OF MY CUSHIONS


































Got some of the remnants material from sis iha.


I love doing things with my own handwork...
but...my dear hubby commented that one of these days some of the shops might even close cos' having people like me....love the do-it yourself thing... hehehe!

Should i take that as a compliment or otherwise....

Leeza


9 comments:

  1. You memang berseni Leez... cantik jahitan you, kemas. i berkenan dengan kaler cadar tu. Hijau, lembut dan sejuk je nampaknya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweety....menjahit adalah salah satu hobi saya. At the moment i tengah asyik berbeading pulak.
    I patut beli Lebih kain cotton tu...murah sgt...tgh sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeza
    Sumpah susah! Give me to sew kain batik, haaa tu baru namanya senang, lol.

    See u in 2 wks' time, insyaallah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. U dah nak berangkat ketanah suci? I doakan u selamat pergi n selamat kembali.
    Semoga Tujuan u mendapat barakah!
    By the way...sempat ke mengundi or you pakai undi pos.
    Rugi tau....walaupun satu undi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psst Leeza, insyaallah sempat mengundi. Kalau kucing2 I boleh mengundi, pasti I ajak diorang sama mengundi, ahaks.
    Amiin n thanks for your doa :-)
    My flt is tomorrow at 3pm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy journey...take care n may Allah be with u.....

      Delete
  6. Leeza..I ni, tangan dah gatal nak menjahit. Tapi huhu...banyak benda lain lagi nak buat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kita tengah ni sibuk pulak beading membeading ......

    ReplyDelete
  8. tu dia aihhhhh klu dekat2 ngan umah sah mmg saya akan order 2 set! you are so good with your hands kak, saya mmg surrender awal2 bab2 jahit-menjahit ni!!!

    ReplyDelete