Tuesday 1 October 2013

A BOWL OF BEAUTY




My man had just got back
from a working trip to UK...

Unfortunately i was not able to join him.
Nevertheless...he had got 
me some lovely goodies...handbags(his
very own taste...lah)&....some other things.
Thanks a million ...sayang!

But what had enlightened me so much
is this bowl of beauty....
A soup tureen.
It will add on to my collection of
lady carlyle.










And as for this soup tureen....
it had cracked when i filled it up
with some hot soup...sigh!




But an idea strikes me!...
to treat it as a flower pot or a vase.

A lovely gesture to brighten up
any room....

Isn't it lovely!



Leeza

*******



4 comments:

  1. Sayangnya! takpa nanti sesapa gi UK lagi kirim tlg belikan yang baru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak Sweety....nasib baik yg crack tu i beli kat one of the mall kat Shah Alam...murah je.
    China made....tapi cantik kan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweetnya! tak pe... hilang 1 ganti 1000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasib baik yg crack tu yg murah....
    Semasa I beli set pink tu kat London without a complete set. Jadi time ni bila my hubby pi sana kirim lah sekali beli bowl tu.

    ReplyDelete