Saturday 18 February 2012

Holy friday...

I've been attending my weekly friday activity in my hubby's office for learning 'tajwid' n reciting 'quraan' during the long lunch break.. The class was opened about a few months ago but i've jus enrol myself about a mth.... Ape sudahnye kene le belajar nak betulkn bacaan...we 're taught by Ustazah Mazima, a very sweet young lady....in fact she's so much younger than us. Agaknye pening kepala ustazah tu mendengar bacaan studentnye yg bermacam2 bunyi dengu....nevertheless... 'practise makes perfect' kan kan.....!!











Petang jumaat tu i was invited to my ole neighbour's hse.for a ' naik buai' cucu nya...quite a grand ceremony sebab majlis tu menyambut maulidur rasul sekali.....though the 'marhaban' took about 1 1/2 hrs.it's worth waiting cos we were served with so much food like soto, mee rebus, nasi tomato n kuih muih manis....not forgetting dapat 'door gift ' lagi...bunga telur....hehehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment