Wednesday 15 February 2012

In my garden......

It's been quite awhile for me to indulge in gardening due to the extreme weather lately... it was very hot n humid but thank God these past days are a little bit cooler.
I luv to to be in my garden n among my plants....they sort of give me peace of mind n contentment..... Jus cant
believe they've grown so fast....i did it with my two bare hands n of course with the help of my (setia kawan) maid, Seri.... cant imagine life without her.She's everything to me...my gardener, cleaner, consultant, etc...she's with me for the past ten years.





These palm trees are my hubby's favourite.......


























n these casuarina n frangipany  r mine......




















my collection of begonias or 'assam batu'




my ever green paku pakis/fern


dont know what's the name of the plant?




my lovely hydrangea......







can u see the tiny yellow roses budding fr. the ground......



orchid for show......




one of the lilies species.....look!  two of the potted plants are shooting out flowers




my blooming bougainvilleas.......


a corner for my herbal plants like pokok bunga kantan,daun pandan,serai, daun kari,lidah buaya n pucuk kaduk



the best part of my hse where we use to lepak.....

I think that's about all of  my trees n plants...actually they're alot more...till the next post than.......
CHEERIO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment