Sunday 19 February 2012

Motherly love......

Dah lama tak macam ni......struggling n battling in my kitchen...cooking n serving to who else?? my dearest hubby n my darling children of course...Lately i was not very energetic to create extra ordinary recipes for the family....jus a simple basic cooking. I'm jus beginning to get over my running nose n dry throat....must be the weather.....arghh! This week end all the chidren are together again....faiz n dira r back n so is lukman....  thanks to my small n cosy wet/ dry kitchen, the pots n pans n everything in it...... Imagine i started cooking the minute i got back fr. tesco at 11.30am till 8 pm....  only managed to stop for prayers n makan aje....though i was so drained out but i'm happy n satisfied cos they luv my 'air tangan' sehingga menjilat jari.....hehehe!


                  
my dry n wet kitchen......the places where i spent most of my time in the hse......





another pizza to go n the lemon poppy seed cake......



dah mcm nak khenduri.......buat laksa lagi........


the speciality of the day......chocolate strawberry tart



No comments:

Post a Comment