Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mama's boy.....

It's Monday n i'll  be sending lukman back to his college at B.Mertajam. I'll send him after lunch since his class  starts at 4 pm..Before i do must prepare something for him to take back ....he loves the 'chocolate chip cookies'... I've tried several recipes but this is the best.....delicious,simple n no fancy ingredients.I always hv a soft heart whenever my children are leaving the hse...moreover his the youngest...The sweetest thing that he ever did was last week end ,he went to Langkawi with his class for an educational trip. In Langkawi he called me up and said, "ma do you want some tea set or pinggan mangkuk, i'll buy for you".Oh so sweet........definitely i say a big NO! he's still a child n i'm afraid he had not enough money to survive that month.....well that's my son!!











all my bags are pack i'm ready to go..........


bye sayang.........i'll be seeing you in March.....the semester break

2 comments:

  1. salam...
    Oh so sweet.. pandai anak mama, kecik2 dah tau apa Mama suka.

    Amboi, cepat enty baru.. tak sedo pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M'kum slm...
    Tu le rase nak meleleh airmata when he asked me that...emotional sekejap.

    ReplyDelete